What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I believe Comedy Central, G4, E! and another channel are all launching (their HD versions) within a couple days of each other in December. There's a press release floating around somewhere about it.
Also launching then will be separate HD feeds of Vs. and Golf.

Wether this week or the next few weeks (into Oct), we still have the two FSNs that were delayed last time coming: FSN Florida and FSN Ohio will be switched to 24 hour channels.

Goaliebob mentioned a few days ago that D* had an agreement recently with Outdoor channel, so we could see Outdoor channel 2 HD - if it was part of the agreement.
This probably showed up on one of P Smith's listings last week as trav9843.ch?

DBSTalk.Com - View Single Post - DirecTV HD - Current Listing

I believe Comedy Central, G4, E! and another channel are all launching (their HD versions) within a couple days of each other in December. There's a press release floating around somewhere about it.

Interesting ... cox must be putting the channels out there a-la directv/mtv just to ensure that the bandwidth is there for them .... one rep has told me "next month" i.e. October for the launch .... (right about the time they raise my internet bill again)

:)

scott did say could (underscored and boldfaced) be here soon, possibly as soon as wednesday. he didn't promise anything specific!

Scotts track record hasn't been that good lately for D* and E*. He also said he heard that E* would be getting some more HD announced at the last retailer chat but nothing there either.

Scotts track record hasn't been that good lately for D* and E*. He also said he heard that E* would be getting some more HD announced at the last retailer chat but nothing there either.

Scott is going by what Charlie said during a quarterly report presser. Chuck said there would be more hd as soon as the new sat. was lit up. It has been lit up for several weeks now.

it isn't scott it's his sources :) . i know you know that rad. just making it clear for others. Some might not know the great job he's done and lately his sources are just off the ball.

scotts sources now say that aliens "may" make 1st contact with us at 2:17pm et next wednesday in a trailer park in northern idaho.

wow, thats awesome and in the middle of the afternoon....... October is the greatest month in sports and hopefully a good month for national HD also. We have the MLB playoffs in HD, NFL Sunday Ticket HD and RSN's in HD. I am a huge sports fan and happy with D*. I only want one channel and I want it moved to the regular poackage. Come on ESPNU HD. please!

My understanding was in the near future, possibly as soon as yesturday.

It didn't happen this week, but hey, isn't it better than E*'s 'soon'.

My understanding was in the near future, possibly as soon as yesturday.

It didn't happen this week, but hey, isn't it better than E*'s 'soon'.
No it isn't. D* is turning into E* with the long delays before people can get the channels they want. This is a far cry from last year where they had no trouble adding new channels. The new regime over D* must've really changed the amount of freedom D* had to negotiate deals with the content providers. Maybe Liberty brought in some of E*'s negotiators. ;)

Don't forget that October starts on Wednesday. :D

Could we be in for a little suprise on Wednesday?

:clap i hope so jag :D since i came back to D we haven't had any new HD :(
could i be the problem!!???! :eek: :D :eek:

since i came back to D we haven't had any new HD :(
could i be the problem!!???! :eek: :D :eek:

ban.gif

redcard.gif

I knew that there was a reason for this!! You got to go!!! You're the reason all I've gotten lately is a bunch of HD PPVs!!!!

;):D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts