Which OTA would i buy.

stellar911

Original poster
Sep 22, 2006
i dont really know about all this good stuff. i recently purchased a samsung slimfit HDtv. like i said i dont know much about HDtv so i need someones help deciding which OTA antenna to buy. I live in apartments also so i dont really know how all that would work....can anyone help??:)

Certianly depends on your location, whether you're in the city or not. Generally, the further you are from the broadcast towers, the tougher it is to pick up the stations solidly. Apartments make it tough since you probably can't put up an outdoor antenna. You may be able to mount one on your balcony, not sure though...you'd have to check with management. The Silver Sensor has been the standard for a long time for indoor antennas. However, a lot of old school UHF antennas work great as well. While others might disagree, I'd try to stay away from Terk. Their products are overpriced and often fall short on performance, especially for the dollar. You probably will have to try out a bunch of different models before you settle on one that works. Just make sure the store you buy it from does well with returns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts