Will Superbowl Sunday be affected by all the Voom debacle?

TheTimm said:
And that appears to be the only quote you are aware of. You've posted it what -- five times today. You really think this is big news, moron? "Business as usual" is hardly an earth-shaking revelation. But keep on posting it simpleton -- maybe you can ask your parents to explain to you what it means.

And your logic :

"but the Fact is you know nothing about Voom or you would have a quote from them as I do "

makes you sound like a five-year-old. My apologies to any five-year-olds who may be reading this.

And as a fellow forum member I will ask that you clean it up, stop the name calling and put your little sh*t stirring stick back in the closet. Thanks! :rolleyes:

Thanks Indy:

Indy said:
And as a fellow forum member I will ask that you clean it up, stop the name calling and put your little sh*t stirring stick back in the closet. Thanks! :rolleyes:
::

But let's the Echostar, Directv people show the true nature: " Down with Voom up with their BS:. We have all been there "

Are you really a Voomer????

TheTimm said:
Talk to your little cheerleader, Indy. And watch your language.
"" you don't talk like a VOOMER, give us an answer how do you speak? VOOMER? or OTHER??

kelljc said:
::

But let's the Echostar, Directv people show the true nature: " Down with Voom up with their BS:. We have all been there "

That's alright! I see from Timm's avatar what he looks like. If I were a hillbilly trailer park trash that looked like him living just outside of Detroit I guess I would be a tough talker too! Got to pity the guy! Tough place to be a redneck and live to tell about it. :)

I will, however, apologize to Dvlos:

Sorry for aiding and abetting kelljc in crappin' on your thread, man. Just got fed up reading his rhetoric everywhere.

Sean,

Can you clean this thread up? It's going up in flames.

Still watching HDTV under cloudy Seattle skies, Gill

Indy said it all

TheTimm said:

Sorry for aiding and abetting kelljc in crappin' on your thread, man. Just got fed up reading his rhetoric everywhere.
""

" No Comment "

Are you Watching Voom

SeattleVoomer1 said:
Sean,

Your forgot to say " who's Service you're watching?? "

OK Detroit I give UP:

TheTimm said:

You only lost to OSU and you can't give it up?? but that's ok. We all know Michigan is ? " OR DO WE " PS. I did business in Michigan for 30 yr's. got all the money they could give and quit?? HEEEE, HEEE, HEEE

SeattleVoomer1 said:
Sean,

I've deleted my posts. My apologies to anyone (with the exception of kelljc) who I may have offended.

No don't give up: just explain your postion

TheTimm said:
I've deleted my posts. My apologies to anyone (with the exception of kelljc) who I may have offended.
:
Are you a Voomer or NOt: if so why beat up the " Voomer's of this site "?

Why delete any post's ???

TheTimm said:

You only know the answer>"" Could it be you're Wrong about everything that your post "???????

Maybe I'm just an optimist.

I don't think that there will be a death of Voom. As business goes there will be a transition. At some point in time one morning we will turn on our tubes and it will have a Dish Menu and a determined Dish basic package plus all the previous Voom HD channels renamed and with different content. Echostar bought a $200,000,000 Satellite and 11 frequencies. I'm sure they are not going to shut down the satellite. As for the frequencies....That is valuable bandwith. Echostar will not abandon that bandwith. Voom subscribers should be grandfathered into the Dish fold and life will continue as we know it. At a later time Echostar will upgrade all previous Voom and Dish subscribers with a multibird receiver and LNR. Echostar bought Voom at a huge discount and it will give Dish a huge HD advantage over Direct. Direct will eventually catch up as they will have to in order to be competive in the Satellite HD game. Direct has plans to launch newer satellites:

( http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/aboutus/headline.dsp?id=09_08_2004A )
( http://www.convergedigest.com/satellite/satellitearticle.asp?ID=13363 )

that will be competitive with Echostar/Dish.
Also remember the Motorola receiver that currant Voom customers have is MPEG 4 ready. Both Dish and Direct subscribers will have to buy new receivers.

So my friends, Just sit back. Don't panic and let it flow. Remember you all have to deal with the BluRay DVD/HD DVD debacle for prerecorded entertainment for your HDTV. :)

RJ

I cleaned the thread up and deleted ALL off topic stuff and the bickering

lets keep it on topic, folks :)

You look very upset?

Iceberg said:
I cleaned the thread up and deleted ALL off topic stuff and the bickering

lets keep it on topic, folks :)
:
But I thought this was a VOOM SITE:: " not EchoSTAR , Directv" But Voom:
and here is a quote from a VOOM Supervior "
We're going to provide customer's unterreupted service> .... " thank all customer's for there support ::
Now if People want to make rude comment's let them this is still AMERICA,
thank you

Why do we just see such a ugly big face?:: " let's keep VOOM as long as we can with only the " Truth " can it happen: Quote from a " Voom " supervisor" not a ugly face an unkown face: " We're going to provide customer's unterreupted service> .... " thank all customer's for there support "" What else do we have other that this ".

Just a point: in "Central Ohio our cable does not carry " Fox, or Abc ". if your local cable does not carry those station's then you have no choice>: And " E " or " D " does not carry HDTV on those Station's.

In South Florida, Comcast offers all OTA stations in HD.