WMUR Channel 9 - Manchester NH...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Santinelli

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 14, 2004
Milford, NH
Wondering if anyone could clarify this for me. I heard on Channel 9 News in Manchester, NH today that they will soon be on satellite for up state New Hampshire because of a new law passed.

From what I know, they ARE already on Directv, so does this mean they will soon be on Dish?! :)

Yeah, I hate to say it but it really kills me to not have channel 9 now that I'm with Dish, and complain to them (Ch. 9) and Dish about it all the time...

So, I'm assuming this has something to do with the bill that was just passed this morning?

Thanks,

Steve

Santinelli said:
Wondering if anyone could clarify this for me. I heard on Channel 9 News in Manchester, NH today that they will soon be on satellite for up state New Hampshire because of a new law passed.

From what I know, they ARE already on Directv, so does this mean they will soon be on Dish?! :)

Yeah, I hate to say it but it really kills me to not have channel 9 now that I'm with Dish, and complain to them (Ch. 9) and Dish about it all the time...

So, I'm assuming this has something to do with the bill that was just passed this morning?

Thanks,

Steve

Might hear something about it during Tuesday's Retailer Chat.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)