Yankees and Braves will be watching the Playoffs this year

So funny ... I'm a huge sports fan. Season tickets for the Lakers, a Tigers fan all the way, played many if not most sports. Obviously you don't count your own "digs". If you'd only put on your Dr. Phil hat and re-read your posts in this thread you may become enlightened.

sidekick said:
So funny ... I'm a huge sports fan. Season tickets for the Lakers, a Tigers fan all the way, played many if not most sports. Obviously you don't count your own "digs". If you'd only put on your Dr. Phil hat and re-read your posts in this thread you may become enlightened.

Stop the high and mighty stuff. Your comments were uncalled for then - and now!

Looks like this thread title came true after all. Well, at least the Yankees got to play in "one" round of the playoffs! :D

"Baseball been very very good to me!"

As a Mets fan, I get the best of both worlds....

I get to watch my team advance....

AND... Watch the turmoil unfold as the Yankees look to make a boneheaded move and fire Torre who helped them steer the ship through injury filled waters this year....

Get your popcorn.....

As a Mets fan, I get the best of both worlds....

I get to watch my team advance....

AND... Watch the turmoil unfold as the Yankees look to make a boneheaded move and fire Torre who helped them steer the ship through injury filled waters this year....

Get your popcorn.....
As a Tigers fan, I may get the chance to watch the Tigers knock off BOTH NY teams...
Now that would be really cool :cool:

Jimbo

No matter what happens, I can't hate the Tigers. Amazing turnaround (Can you imagine what the odds in Vegas were in March for a Tigers-Mets world series? )

Assuming the rain ever stops in St. Louis, I pray that we get to prove that you can win a conference series with ONE decent starting pitcher.....

Glavine, and um, Glavine, and pray for a lot of rain....

I love how they were praising Perez for his "great" effort. The guy leaves the game with a 9.00 ERA average for the day. Well, at least it was better than Trachsel's 45.00 ERA for HIS day. make Heilman a starter already..... sheesh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts