Yankees collapse perhaps?? LOL

Tampa Bay - won 4 straight
NY - lost 4 straight

Gonna be an interested last week of baseball

Tampa Bay - won 4 straight
NY - lost 4 straight

Gonna be an interested last week of baseball
And a day in which 3 teams can potentially clinch a spot, EI gamemix is down again. This is pissing me off. One of the few times I want to watch more than one game at a time

huh imagine that....and lemme guess. ESPN tomorrow right?

:upyep iceberg arent they always on espn:D..lets hope the yankees collapse couldnt happen to a better team.it must suck that you have to to spend so much to buy a championship.major league baseball needs a hard salary cap like football or baseball will suffer when the same teams are in the playoffs every year.baseball please get a hard salary cap like football where they cant go over it.PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE CHOKEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEESSSSSSSSSSS

:upyep iceberg arent they always on espn:D..lets hope the yankees collapse couldnt happen to a better team.it must suck that you have to to spend so much to buy a championship.major league baseball needs a hard salary cap like football or baseball will suffer when the same teams are in the playoffs every year.baseball please get a hard salary cap like football where they cant go over it.PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE CHOKEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEESSSSSSSSSSS

A bottom cap as well.

Oh no.... I think a actual CAP that you cannot BUY yourself out of would be the BEST thing.

They don't have any kind of a cap at all when you can go OVER it if you pay extra.

Say what you want about the Yankees, but AT LEAST they care enough to put a winning product on the field for their fans! Hell, they have to pay a luxury tax and these cheapskate teams pocket the money instead of putting the extra revenue back into the team! :rolleyes:

I think BOTH ways is wrong, but I'm sick and tired of these teams crying poor mouth and pocketing the revenues! :rant:

Say what you want about the Yankees, but AT LEAST they care enough to put a winning product on the field for their fans! Hell, they have to pay a luxury tax and these cheapskate teams pocket the money instead of putting the extra revenue back into the team! :rolleyes:

I think BOTH ways is wrong, but I'm sick and tired of these teams crying poor mouth and pocketing the revenues! :rant:

There still needs to be a REAL CAP, Top and Bottom.
Not a fake one that if you WANT to go over it's OK, you just have to pay a small extra tax.

Moral victories are for losers, I guess Buffalonians would know all about that.

No moral victory needed. Just sick of arrogant Boston Fans whom got lucky when Belichick stumbled upon Brady and suddenly made him a football genius, and Boston the Sports Capital of the World; so I like to rattle their cages:D

Hockey Season is almost upon us. Watch your Backs Bruins Fans:rant:

No moral victory needed. Just sick of arrogant Boston Fans whom got lucky when Belichick stumbled upon Brady and suddenly made him a football genius, and Boston the Sports Capital of the World; so I like to rattle their cages:D

Hockey Season is almost upon us. Watch your Backs Bruins Fans:rant:

Lives in NY and complains about the Boston fan ...... sheeeesh :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts