Yankees collapse perhaps?? LOL

Some Yankee Fans don't understand why other teams and fans hate them. For me it's personal. It goes all the way back to 1978 when I went to Yankee Stadium with my dad. I wore my Red Sox shirt and a Yankee fan asked me if I was from Massachusetts. I told him I was . Then he called my dad and I Mass-holes. I never forgot that. It still hurts today. But my dad got him back. When he spotted a Yankee fan outside fenway years later he told him to look at the trees. He told him to notice how they bend towards the west because New York Sucks.
I also never forgot the guy who held me up back when I was 22 . What a surprise , he was wearing a Yankee hat. So excuse me if I laugh when the Yankees choke!!!

Last edited:
Some Yankee Fans don't understand why other teams and fans hate them. For me it's personal. It goes all the way back to 1978 when I went to Yankee Stadium with my dad. I wore my Red Sox shirt and a Yankee fan asked me if I was from Massachusetts. I told him I was . Then he called me and my dad Mass-holes. I never forgot that. It still hurts today. But my dad got him back. When he spotted a Yankee fan outside fenway years later he told him to look at the trees. He told him to notice how they bend towards the west because New York Sucks.
I also never forgot the guy who held me up back when I was 22 . What a surprise , he was wearing a Yankee hat. So excuse me if I laugh when the Yankees choke!!!

Similar experience for me...my dad and I were just walking around Fenway one day minding our own business, admiring the architecture and looking forward to the game, when some moron comes up to us from out of nowhere, and says something about trees bending to the west because New York sucks or something.

I asked my dad what he meant, since even I knew we drove NORTH from New York to get to Boston, and he said 'pay no attention to the animals, sweetie'.

Sandra

Last edited:
What a surprise , he was wearing a Yankee hat. So excuse me if I laugh when the Yankees choke!!!

Last time I looked the Red Sox choked for over 80 years. But don't forget the biggest choke of all time by the Red Sox, when they sold the Babe, perhaps the best Baseball Player of all time to the Yankees.:D

Yes I will love the Yankees choking this year again, while they are in the Playoffs and perhaps the World Series, and the Red Sox are home where they belong waiting for spring training.

Red Sox have won 1 World Series, now in the last 92 years. How many have the Yankees won:D

Last time I looked the Red Sox choked for over 80 years. But don't forget the biggest choke of all time by the Red Sox, when they sold the Babe, perhaps the best Baseball Player of all time to the Yankees.:D

Yes I will love the Yankees choking this year again, while they are in the Playoffs and perhaps the World Series, and the Red Sox are home where they belong waiting for spring training.

Red Sox have won 1 World Series, now in the last 92 years. How many have the Yankees won:D

Sox have 2 WS wins more recent that the yanks do.

Well, That's not a choke. Selling a player back in the 1920's is not a choke. The players on the field have nothing to do with that. But everyone knows the 2004 Playoffs is the worst choke of all time.

Last edited:
wow who would of thought huh... about this topic LOL

Rangers lead series 3-1 :D

They don't look as good as they did against the Twins. The series is not over, but the fat lady is starting to warm up for sure.

They don't look as good as they did against the Twins. The series is not over, but the fat lady is starting to warm up for sure.
I agree. I noticed Susan Boyle is in the states (singing on Oprah the other day), but I'm not quite ready to call for her stage appearance along with the final curtain call for the Bronx Bombers. I still think this series is going 7-games. We shall see...

Islandguy43 said:
Hmmmmm...well, I don't see any angels or dodgers playing now. One thing about Yankees Fans, we aren't bandwagon jumpers; we are true yankees win or lose.:)

In a way is good that neither LA teams are there getting beat bad on national tv hehe... oh yea, some yankees fans indeed.. throwing bottles in the bullpen and walking out on their beloved yankees early .. and u say win or loss they are true fans? Lmao
The boss is prob tossing and turning in his grave pissed

The Yanks are playing with no passion, no fight. There is no O'Neill or Brosius on this team. Heck, there hardly is a Jeter. Last night was the first time he did any hitting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)