Yankees collapse perhaps?? LOL

raoul5788 said:
The Yanks are playing with no passion, no fight. There is no O'Neill or Brosius on this team. Heck, there hardly is a Jeter. Last night was the first time he did any hitting.

Jeter is getting old and done... and 2010 stats says it all

I agree. I noticed Susan Boyle is in the states (singing on Oprah the other day), but I'm not quite ready to call for her stage appearance along with the final curtain call for the Bronx Bombers. I still think this series is going 7-games. We shall see...
The core Yankee players are starting to show their age. I might agree on the 7-game prediction if these losses were close.

The Rangers can hit Yankee pitching and that's not showing any signs of stopping.

I really don't see what the big deal is. The Yankees were one questionable pass interference call away from tieing that game up in the ninth!

Sandra

I really don't see what the big deal is. The Yankees were one questionable pass interference call away from tieing that game up in the ninth!

Sandra

They are also one blown up inning away from being swept, so what's your point?

They are also one blown up inning away from being swept, so what's your point?

It was a joke because the Jets got a late call that allowed them a TD to win their game Sunday, the Yankees were trailing by a touchdown...eh, forget it, ifyou have to explain it, it's not funny anymore!

Sandra

It was a joke because the Jets got a late call that allowed them a TD to win their game Sunday, the Yankees were trailing by a touchdown...eh, forget it, ifyou have to explain it, it's not funny anymore!

Sandra

Sorry, just skimmed your post. Way too many posts to read all the way through most of the time.

This Mets fan is praying for a Giants-Rangers series...... BOTH the Phillies AND the Yankees imploding? Could we be so lucky?

Well Ramy u can close this post.. NYY gone fishing

Nope....one starting pitcher and just about it. The Rangers really surprised everyone. They are a COMPLETE team. They can beat you with the bats, the legs/speed AND the pitching.

I don't usually like to use this word, but, should we be looking at how the YANKEES CHOKED ?

Did the pressure get to them ?

I'm not sure if choked is accurate, Texas is a very solid team. Their starting pitching has depth, and their bullpen was excellent. All that said, NY was lifeless. It didn't seem as if they cared if they won or not. Not to put the loss on him, but Jeter comes up to lead off the game and swings at the first pitch! Way to work your way on Derek!

I don't usually like to use this word, but, should we be looking at how the YANKEES CHOKED ?

Did the pressure get to them ?

Choke is an under statement. Plus $250m payroll does not guarantee a championship now a days.

I'm not sure if choked is accurate, Texas is a very solid team. Their starting pitching has depth, and their bullpen was excellent. All that said, NY was lifeless. It didn't seem as if they cared if they won or not. Not to put the loss on him, but Jeter comes up to lead off the game and swings at the first pitch! Way to work your way on Derek!

Sometime the first pitch is the BEST pitch your gonna get.
Most pitchers want to go up 0-1 on the first pitch ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts