YES Network Being Dropped? (Agreement reached 4/7)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DirecTV isn't on YES Network's bad list, especially with the Cablevision iPad app streaming YES and other channels.

I imagine with YES secure, and SNY off Dish, I would imagine an aggressive ad campaign headed for New York.

There was a full page ad in today's newspaper by the cable company aimed at Dish Network customers. This ad cited the lack of NY local sports on Dish. No Yankees, No Rangers, Knicks, Devils, Nets, Islanders, Mets or Redbulls. Boy am I glad I dropped Dish last week!

I imagine with YES secure, and SNY off Dish, I would imagine an aggressive ad campaign headed for New York.

Retentions was already told to mention Dish dropping all NY sports to any sports fan who looking to cancel and the way memos are worder they are going to hammer the SNY/YES native DMA markets with ads. Hence why with the SNY deal with dish going south they had more incentive to work things out to rub it in.

Though for all those who dont have pub access this is something I was sure on when Juan first posted the contract end date for YES. DTV was never going to drop yes and yes was never going to drop DTV it was contract politics as usual.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)