Yes Network Question

Striker33

Original poster
Dec 23, 2006
Hi I just joined the forum. I searched, but could not find what I was looking for. Is dishnetwork ever going to get the Yes Network NY?

Welcome to Satellite Guys Striker33 :welcome

Dish will carry YES when the Devil wears ice skates. If you want YES get D* or cable.

NightRyder

Question about YES and blackout

Hi. I'm hoping to get more help from this forum than I've received from Directv Customer Support. Anyway I live in New England and just got the
Satelite installed. I get the YES station as part of the Sports Package. Today I tried to watch some of the regualr programming on the YES station and is told me I didn't get this station and that it's blacked out, the pre-season Yankee game came on and I was able to see that (I subscribe to Extra Innings), after the Game the station went away, for those outside the NY area is this the way it works? Thanks

Yankees and the YES network?

I am wondering if Dishtv will have the Yes station this season?
Thats the only station that is missing for some reason.
I know they had a dispute a few years back but what about now?????JT

that time of year, huh? When the "Will Dish carry YES" threads pop up

If Dish wants to carry it at the right price, they'd have it. Honestly I dont see it happening any time soon. Most of the people who want it have gone to cable or Direct

Yea I know,I am glad that the Ny Mets got their station when it first came on last year.....
Just wonder why would dish want to lose anyone just for the Yes Channel?JT

Yea I know,I am glad that the Ny Mets got their station when it first came on last year.....
Just wonder why would dish want to lose anyone just for the Yes Channel?JT

I'm begging you - do a search and all your questions will be answered.

People talk about mlb.tv as an alternative, but that won't save you either as they black out your home market teams as well..... Unless you "move" to another city, use a credit card that doesn't have your home zip code as a billing address, and your IP address isn't based within the blacked out zip code (mlb uses these three methods to determine your "home zip code")

DISH DVR Service Fee

I Don't Want The New Software!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)