Yet another billing question....please

Flicks

Original poster
Jan 10, 2009
Houston, TX
I recently upgraded to one ViP722 and one ViP222k. I have signed up for the Turbo Bronze HD with locals and DishDVR Advantage plan. Both of my receivers are connected to a phone line.

According to Dish's website, here is my current programming:
Current Programming: TurboHD Bronze Local Channels: Houston, TX DMA Package

International or Ala Carte Add-ons: DISH'n It Up 1st HD AO, DISH Network DVR Service Fee

My questions are these:

1. What will be my monthly charge for the Turbo HD package with locals and DVR advantage including the second 222k receiver.

2.) What is "First HD AO"?

3.) What is "DISH Network DVR Service Fee"? I thought the DVR advantage plan includes the DVR fee.

4.) Can I get the Turbo Bromze HD package with DVR advantage plan but without locals? How much will this save me?

Thanks for any help on this matter. I haven't gotten straight answers from Dish for the above :mad:.....and I don't want to be surprised when the statement comes in the mail.

Flicks

DDA Turbo Bronze is $40. The Vip 722 lease fee and DVR service fee is included with the Dish DVR Advantage package. The Vip 222 will be an additional $7. My bill reads the same with the DVR service fee and the 1st HD AO. I think it's just the way their accounting system notes the DVR fee is included in the DDA pack. I also do not know what the DIP HD AO means for sure but I'm guessing you used Dish'nItUP for the upgrade to the Vip722. What does your bill say you are being charged? Why wait for the bill? Go to your online account and view your bill.

New Dish packages too expensive

1080p VOD on DishOnline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts