!0 Foot Dish 4DTV Reciever

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

n5x

Original poster
May 19, 2010
LA
I recently came across a 10 foot Zenith dish for sale with a Motorola 4DTV receiver. I didnt take a picture but the dish looks like its in great shape. The guy wants $120 for the entire setup and is willing to help me take it down. Ant thoughts on if this would be worth the price? I couldnt find anything wrong with the dish other than some slight rust on the mount.

Hey its a gamble. If the receiver has a dead battery it is not worth all that much. If the dish is warped forget it.

I went ahead and picked it up the dish is really a winegard 10 foot I havent tried the receiver yet to see if it works. The dish doesnt seem warped at all.

I went ahead and picked it up the dish is really a Winegard 10 foot I haven't tried the receiver yet to see if it works. The dish doesn't seem warped at all.

If it is that it is a good dish. Looks funny in the photo though. Maybe camera is distorting the image. That mesh looks like it would work fine for KU. Mine is a 10 foot Pinnacle by Weingard so maybe yours is the earlier or later model. Plug in that 4dtv and see if the ID matches what is on the back of the receiver. You may need a new battery considering the potential age.

Status
Please reply by conversation.