1/2 price premiums

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

whatchel1

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 30, 2006
Great High Plains
This was talked about in the Playboy thread. E* is offering half price premiums for 6 months. I just got HBO for the next 6 months. They offer Max and Starz for half price also but rarely does Max have anything I watch. Starz I will wait on for a while since they don't have that much at the moment. I guess maybe Sho has a deal too but they didn't ask and neither did I. I will look into Starz and Sho when they have something I'm really interested in. I did chat not DIRT simply as it was quicker and I didn't want to take up DIRT's time for something I could do in a quick chat. :D

Does MAX/SHO/HBO provide monthly schedules so I could plan which packages to purchase when? Or is the 9-day guide or 14-day internet guides the best I can do?

Just checked...HBO/MAX have a monthly downloadable PDF, but it's still only being offered for March on their site :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)