1/25/2012 5:46pm - Uplink Activity Report - 90 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
this is only a guess, but maybe dish and NBC have an agreement to show the Superbowl in HD on dish, so that folks who live in cities that don't have a NBC HD station can watch it? Just guessing though.
its in the same range as the Business Channels (9800) and I know there use to be a commercial PPV channel in the area

I want too know how a spanish channel in HD gets added when some markets Dont even have their top 4.( abc , CBS ,NBC,Fox)

Once again, it does not matter if you care or don't care, economic facts are what they are. There is a HUGE demand for Spanish programming. Buy calling programming important to many people crap, I don't think more needs to be said. And one has nothing at all to do with the other.

research this Dish offers Spanish packages , correct? thats fine but they charge packages according to what the channels charge per customer etc. Correct? I pay for sports that I dont watch fine but they're in English , Dish needs to remove Ch 271,272, 273( you know univision ,Telefutura ,Galavision ) from their ENGLISH packages I hate paying for stuff I dont watch ,at least the sports channels get watched when I have company over. Dish offer 5 latino packages thats where those channels should be placed PERIOD.

research this Dish offers Spanish packages , correct? thats fine but they charge packages according to what the channels charge per customer etc. Correct? I pay for sports that I dont watch fine but they're in English , Dish needs to remove Ch 271,272, 273( you know univision ,Telefutura ,Galavision ) from their ENGLISH packages I hate paying for stuff I dont watch ,at least the sports channels get watched when I have company over. Dish offer 5 latino packages thats where those channels should be placed PERIOD.
just use the lock and hide feature..removing them won't lower your bill (i.e NY area RSN's) It would just increase dish's profits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)