1/28/2009 12:07pm Uplink Activity Report - 1 change

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 1/28/2009 12:07pm - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 01/28/2009 11:32A - 01/28/2009 12:07P

Channel Renames:
14529 - WEAO1 - EchoStar10 110W TP 31 Spotbeam 09 renamed to WEAO2 (NA)(Akron, OH)

Channels in the system: 6430
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

And I almost missed those posts in the sticky thread ;) Easy change... there's a big change in the works that will add additional functionality too. Can't wait to get it out to you guys. It should help out with the Ciel-2 questions a good bit. And that's all I'm saying.

And I almost missed those posts in the sticky thread ;) Easy change... there's a big change in the works that will add additional functionality too. Can't wait to get it out to you guys. It should help out with the Ciel-2 questions a good bit. And that's all I'm saying.

The Ciel 2 thread states it is basically all but settled in ... :up

sometimes things are said without being said ;)

PS.........do like the new format also

Whats so different about the format?
All I see is the Uplink title in just in a different order.
What am I missing?

1/28/2009 12:07pm Uplink Activity Report - 1 change
VS
Uplink Activity Report - 1/26/2009 5:57pm - 2 changes

Digiblur has been working quite hard on whats coming, in addition Qwert1515 has also been working on some things with Digiblur on this project.

Hats off to both guys for all their hard work!