1/29/2014 6:02am - Uplink Activity Report - 229 changes

Just remember they are working on this and have a set plan. Pming DIRT members or posting a ton of threads asking for the same channel over and over again is NOT going to speed them up.
Ahhh, I finally gave in and set the ignore. Paying dividends already.

i think scott is talking about me i just send in my requests to dirt thats all i am doing.

i think scott is talking about me i just send in my requests to dirt thats all i am doing.
Keep in mind--- If you sent your request once, and it was acknowledged (they got it), then sending in more request for the same thing does NOTHING. One per customer counts. Anything more is unwanted spam and could count against you as any additional request for different stuff is completely ignored.

I already spoke to you as well about this. I suggest you Listen to what Tony is saying. DIRT does a ton for us around here and do their best to help us out with any issue. No need to repeat yourself to them in PM's or anywhere else on this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)