10$ OFF FOR 12 MONTHS + 3 FREE PPV

How much was the Roku box?

They run from $60-$100 depending on model. You don't have to have a Roku Box for Netflix. There are lots of different Netflix streaming devices. I just use my media center PC to stream to TVs. Some use PS3s, XBox 360s, some Bluray players, Tivos, or have TVs with that capability from the factory. Edit: also Wii devices now.

All I am trying to do here is let people know what is available to them. If they choose to call and get the credits, great. If they choose not to call and post complaints here instead... well, so be it.

:up amen brother

Its like bluffing on 4th down, if the defense bites, awesome, if not, just call the timeout and punt.

Glad to see these "non-advertised" discounts or promotions are making a lot of Satelliteguys members happy. If anyone else hears of anything else, please feel free to post it here! Would be great to have a thread dedicated to such opportunities.

I know someone that was talking to them about a problem and had to fight and struggle to get $12 off for 3 months even when they said they would cancel service recently. Even when they were told about them knowing others that got the deals. Their response was they did not know of such deals going on and they just can't apply anymore discounts than that. This is someone that pays over $100 per month as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts