10 Worst Customer Service Companies

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Take it for what it's worth...I've had both good and bad experiences with some of these companies, to include Dish Network.

2012 Customer Service Hall of Shame

"Overall, customers seem more satisfied than they did in 2011. But major players in the industries we love to hate -- banking, credit cards and cable -- still dominate the list of companies ranked worst in MSN Money's 6th annual survey."

1: Bank of America
2 (tie): AOL
2 (tie): Comcast
4: Time Warner Cable
5: Dish Network
6 (tie): Sprint
6 (tie): Wells Fargo
8: JPMorgan Chase
9: Citigroup
10: Capital One

Full Story

People still use AOL? :eek:

So who funded this survey?

Everything I have seen (other customer service surveys and from what I have seen here at SatelliteGuys) is that DISH Networks customer service has improved GREATLY over the past 2 years.

Why is AT&T not on this list. Anyone ever try calling for customer service. It is impossible to even get a CSR on the phone.

Why is AT&T not on this list. Anyone ever try calling for customer service. It is impossible to even get a CSR on the phone.
AT&T has a "weighted" system for their CSR's basically the more you spend the faster you get a CSR.. a 80 year old grandmother with lifeline service will likely never get a rep.. But a young 30 year old who spends $200 a month won't have to wait at all

Interesting, the story does mention that customers are angered over AMC being dropped.
The guy who wrote it or took the survey must be an AMC fan. Most retailers are telling me they haven't received a single phone call about the AMC networks being removed. Its not as big of a deal as some are making it out to be. Most of the people here who are getting Rokus are just getting Rokus because they are free, not because they are upset about AMC being dropped.

Funny , last week Yahoo had a story describing the worst 15 companies with the worst customer service , and all the top cable companies were on it and Directv was #14, but Dish wasn't even mentioned. I guess it's all in who does the poll.

I would agree my experices with Dish customer service have been good. In fact I recieved a follow up survey call yesterday (I am guessing other have or will be getting as well) regarding the Roku/AMC issues and my satisfaction

I have also had good experiences with Customer Service, even after having some issues with my install the final outcome and response from DiRT & Dish was perfect.

I have also had good experiences with Customer Service, even after having some issues with my install the final outcome and response from DiRT & Dish was perfect.

I agree, forgot about DIRT and the level of great customer service they bring!!

Everything I have seen (other customer service surveys and from what I have seen here at SatelliteGuys) is that DISH Networks customer service has improved GREATLY over the past 2 years.

LOL, when you click on the link "Learn how we did our survey.", there is a page cannot found error.

"John Zogby and his team at JZ Analytics." Aren't these the same people who conduct all the political polls to find out just how much we hate the candidates. ;)