Deleting error 05?

Ghpr13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 1, 2009
Louisville, KY
I have two programs that I had tried to record on Saturday. Somehow something happened and neither program recorded, but they show up in my folder. The problem is that I can't delete either program. When I try to delete them, I get a message that there was a problem recoribg the program, error 05.
Does anyone know how I can get rid of these programs? I was recording via the Hopper.
Thanks for any help,
Ghpr13:mad:

Dumb question maybe, but did you try deleting them again? I've had a few times where I had to delete twice for them to actually delete.

Maybe also try a reboot, then delete?

Dumb question maybe, but did you try deleting them again? I've had a few times where I had to delete twice for them to actually delete.

Maybe also try a reboot, then delete?

I'll try the reboot. I tried again yesterday to delete them both, but No Dice! Maybe the reboot will work.
Thanks,
Ghpr13:)

I was going to suggest watching it to the end and delete.... Looks like it thinks it is still recording.

I was going to suggest watching it to the end and delete.... Looks like it thinks it is still recording.
Yes, I think you're right. When I sign off here I'm going to pull the plug on the Hopper and let it completely reboot. Hopefully that will take care of it. The strange thing is that selecting Stop, doesn't do anything except bring up the error code.

Ghpr13:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts