100$ Rebate for new DirectTV subs who signed up between 7/12/2007 and 11/14/2007

Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Link:
https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIF.jsp?assetId=3290007

Just put in your account # and the zip code in your area.
I was eligible for a 100$ rebate that I submitted online. ( I should be getting it in about 6-8 week)
I didn't know about this until I was doing some research on the DTV website.

Well just wanted to let the new subscribers know.
Hope this helps at least few peoples out there that didn't know of this.

And just for the record I paid 200$ for my HR20-700 receiver + S&H.

Thanks a lot!

I just submitted my $100 refund request. I would never have known if you hadn't posted this.

I signed up in October and my rebate was $10 a month for 12 months taken off the bill.

This info was listed in the T&C of the user's signup (paper & online) agreement as well; during that purchase period; anyone that did not know about likely failed to read their entire agreement and its details. But a good repost by Ice to re-remind those people!

This info was listed in the T&C of the user's signup (paper & online) agreement as well; during that purchase period; anyone that did not know about likely failed to read their entire agreement and its details. But a good repost by Ice to re-remind those people!

^-^ You got it.
I thought someone mentioned something about the 100$ rebate, had to just go out there and research it, you never know :)

I just got my rebate approved today!

Dear ****** ******,

Your rebate submission has been approved. Your $0.00 rebate check is being processed and will be mailed shortly. You should receive your check in approximately 2 to 4 weeks.

Please visit www.web-rebates.com/directv to check or follow the status of your rebate. If you have questions about the status of your submission, call our rebate hotline at 1-877-286-4808.

Thank you for choosing DIRECTV.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL. THIS E-MAIL WAS SENT USING AN AUTOMATIC E-MAIL GENERATOR.

And then when I logged in It said 10$ off for 10 months, its a great deal
Its probably going to start taking 10$ off from next month.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dish/Receiver Maximum Distance

Receiver Shot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)