1000.4 eastern arc issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kens

Original poster
May 10, 2011
batavia ohio
i moved my dish and now it will only pick up one satellite at a time it picks up only on the 77 side if i block the other two it wont pick up any satellites ive tried the directions posted for this dish and tried 61.5 and 72.7 and it still only picks up one satellite no matter what i try replaced lnbf and dish wiring is ok mast is level any ideas? or what am i missing?

i moved my dish and now it will only pick up one satellite at a time it picks up only on the 77 side if i block the other two it wont pick up any satellites ive tried the directions posted for this dish and tried 61.5 and 72.7 and it still only picks up one satellite no matter what i try replaced lnbf and dish wiring is ok mast is level any ideas? or what am i missing?
which two?

You may already have..but did you run the check switch each time?Once it locks in one sat then run the test.

IF you are not level and plumb on your dish install you will get the wrong sats in the wrong place, or not at all in your case. You should have the following in your checkswitch in this order: 77/72.7/61.5

I had a similar problem trying to install my Aunt's 1000.2 sat dish and the pole was not level. I got 119 in the place of 110 and no 129. Once I got it level and plumb and locked in place the three sats came in like a charm.

If you are only picking up one satellite at a time it sounds to me like your skew is not set correctly. Probably set at 90 with no skew. Find out what the skew is in your area.

There should be installation instructions that come with the dish complete with azimuth, elevation and skews by zipcode. Simply pick your zipcode and plug in the proper numbers and you should be able to install your own dish. OF course a sat meter helps tremendously, if you got one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)