1000.5 dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Agonizing Fury

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2008
Ok, I haven't been here for too long, but the only eastern arc dish I have heard anything about was the 1000.4 Now I keep seeing 1000.5 sneaking it's way into posts. I did a search and didn't find much other than speculation back in late March that it would be a slightly larger version of the 1000.4 for "fringe" areas. I was wonderig if anyone has anything more concrete on this, as The official recent postings about Eastern Arc only have pictures and metion the 1000.4.

Ok, I haven't been here for too long, but the only eastern arc dish I have heard anything about was the 1000.4 Now I keep seeing 1000.5 sneaking it's way into posts. I did a search and didn't find much other than speculation back in late March that it would be a slightly larger version of the 1000.4 for "fringe" areas. I was wonderig if anyone has anything more concrete on this, as The official recent postings about Eastern Arc only have pictures and metion the 1000.4.

The 1000.4 and the 1000.5 are both Eastern Arc Dishes Orbits are the same

1000.4 Smaller done for most installs
1000.5 Bigger done for low sognal install in deignated areas

Any dish CSR can tell you this my friend works for dish and says it is on the CSCWEB Home page for all CSRs to see

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)