SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO

Attachments

• 100cm-1.jpg
    100cm-1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 185
Yeap and also available at a lower price. I am a returning customer and I can truly vouch for Sadoun with great service and good communications skills

WORLDWIDE shipping , how much to ship to nfld canada on a 120 cm dish postal code a2h-6b9 ?

I will check on that for you.

The cheapest way to ship worldwide is in bulk quantities like 10+ dishes at a time. One or two dishes are way too expensive to ship outside the USA. You may want to check availability of single 120cm dish locally.

To bad your so far and a bit late I gave my Fortec away about two years ago, have a Patriot 1.1 on a Stab now.

To bad your so far and a bit late I gave my Fortec away about two years ago, have a Patriot 1.1 on a Stab now.
yes its to bad . i find alot of times even a 39" dish really dont cut it here. im
figuring on a 1.2 dish should be better. least bit of rain i get rain fad on some channels . i must say 97 holds real well in the rain and some of the channels on g10r. but i lose alot on 101 . my favorite the history channel is infamous for breaking up even at the hint of rain,lol. maby ill try and tweek the 39' dish.unfortunately here on the island of newfound its hard to find a dealer for large dishes nearest place is nova scotia,still cost alot for shipping a dish that large.(1.2meter). .:(

Last edited:
Excellent! Outstanding Deal!

Great deal Sadoun! Another quality product by a great Gold Sponsor! Your 90 CM Fortec Stars are also a great deal! The ones I got last week are up and going!

Thanks!! ;)

I can’t praise enough how FAST you all ship! I get Sadoun products in 2 or 3 days!

Now that is FAST SHIPPING!!

Any word on if or when you will get the 80 CM’s back in stock?

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)