101 & 105, Are they high power

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ken

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
It is my understanding that the DirecTV birds at 101 & 105 are medium power birds and not the high power ones like 101,110,119 is this corect ? Also will DirecTV be adding national feeds to these satellites or just use them for spotbeam locals ? Thanks for your help.

It is my understanding that the DirecTV birds at 101 & 105 are medium power birds and not the high power ones like 101,110,119 is this corect ? Also will DirecTV be adding national feeds to these satellites or just use them for spotbeam locals ? Thanks for your help.

ken you mean 99 and 103 right???

DAAA for dumb (me), Sorry, it was 99 & 103, but the other question is "does DTV plan on putting any national feeds on 99 & 103, HD or otherwise ?

DAAA for dumb (me), Sorry, it was 99 & 103, but the other question is "does DTV plan on putting any national feeds on 99 & 103, HD or otherwise ?

Yes, but not on the Spaceway sats. D10 and D11, which will launch soon, will be located at the same orbital slots as the Spaceway sats. They will have the new national hd channels, in mpeg4. The Spaceway sats are spotbeam only.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts