1080P Channels....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cobra611

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Beacon, NY
I was under the impression that there was only 1, 1080p pay per view channel. But as I was scrolling through the guide, I saw 3 channels offering this. Has it always been 3 channels and not 1?

For those with green check I can watch now, does that mean they are already downloadeded to my receiver--taking up my hard drive space?

For those with green check I can watch now, does that mean they are already downloadeded to my receiver--taking up my hard drive space?

The hard drive on your DVR is pretty much the only place they can store it.

I'm sure the watch it now stuff is overwritten if you start filling up your hard drive with programs you want to record.

Yes, the green checkmarks indicate that it's already been put on the harddrive, it's downloaded via a satellite channel during various times when both tuners aren't active for your needs.

However the space that it's recorded on is an area that's since day one has been reserved by DirecTV for their use, it'a about 100GB. So having 6 movies or zero movies downloaded to your DVR doesn't make a difference to the space available to you to use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)