1080P pay-per-view not showing up....

TheBobert

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 3, 2008
Ok so my 722 crapped out after less then a year of use.
I got the new one about 3 weeks ago and so far I dont see the current 1080p pay-per-view on channel 501.
I have SEVERAL 501 CHANNELS but none of them indicate 1080p like they did before with my old 722.
Any suggestions?
What is the current software number needed?
Is it possible my new 722 wont update to the new software and this is why no 1080p?
Thanks in advance!

Well all i have to say is that i've been with Dish Network for about 4 m onths now and i've NEVER got my 1080p working. I'm absolutely LIVID because of it. I've spent a combined total of about 25 hours on the phone with the idiots, have had the guys come out to my place to replace my receiver 4 times, have a new satellite, new cabling... and yet STILL NO 1080P. It's absolutely pathetic. I'm still fighting them to fix the problem and have not paid ONE DIME for me services up to this date. If you gain any additional information that may help resolve your issue, please relay the info to me. Thanks and good luck.

Better if you'll spend one hour for reading all recommendations to get the 1080p movie on your DVR.
BTW, you posting little of technical details, I'm not sure if you have DVR at all. :p

Better if you'll spend one hour for reading all recommendations to get the 1080p movie on your DVR.
BTW, you posting little of technical details, I'm not sure if you have DVR at all. :p
Are you referring to me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)