110 Sat TP 7 power

ggivens

Original poster
Jun 5, 2006
Has there been any change in the power on 110 TP 7 lately? I’m in the San Antonio TX area with Dish 1000, DP44 switches, and two 622 with the most recent L612 software. As of Tuesday, I started losing TNT, and then I noticed that ESPN was the same. After checking, all the TP 7 on the 110, I have lost TNE, ESPN, HDNET, HDNET Movies with occasional return and then off again.

Doing a “check switch” and looking at 110, TP 7, it is constantly red with signal level between 8-12, and then will move to yellow; around 20, and then back to red. I have made no changes to the dish or switches. Any suggestions?

Just ran a check switch test on my Dish Network, and 110, TP7. I get a solid red, no signal, or any indications it's working.

Has there been any change in the power on 110 TP 7 lately? I’m in the San Antonio TX area with Dish 1000, DP44 switches, and two 622 with the most recent L612 software. As of Tuesday, I started losing TNT, and then I noticed that ESPN was the same. After checking, all the TP 7 on the 110, I have lost TNE, ESPN, HDNET, HDNET Movies with occasional return and then off again.

Doing a “check switch” and looking at 110, TP 7, it is constantly red with signal level between 8-12, and then will move to yellow; around 20, and then back to red. I have made no changes to the dish or switches. Any suggestions?

I am in San Antonio and getting a signal strength of 52 right now off of 110 transponder 7. It is one of the weaker transponders on 110 at least in San Antonio. I was getting in the 30's on that transponder before I got my DISH repeaked. If you are that low on 110 then your 129 is probably terrible. You need a repoint most likely.

Thanks...got someone coming this week-end. Never been happy with the 1000. Should have kept my 500 and added a 300...but can't do anything about that now.

Thanks...got someone coming this week-end. Never been happy with the 1000. Should have kept my 500 and added a 300...but can't do anything about that now.

I have a 1000.2 and used to have the 1000. The 1000.2 is much better and I dont get near the rain fade I did with the 1000. Maybe you can get him to RA the 1000 and give you a 1000.2. It is worth a try.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts