119 ion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

queeny

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2009
south carolina
Is ion still on ,on 119 and do you think you can pick up on a 18in. dish friend threw out old dish thought I,d try to do a purm fix with it for 199 what ya think

FYI -- ION scans in on two channels for me R&R and PAX. I was expecting it to be labelled ION, so I took me a while to find it. :)

thanks folks

really can pic up with there lnb I was waitin to go buy a liner so guess i,ll try it I have a dish lnb thanks for info:)

Does anyone know why Dish broadcasts these and the ones on Nimiq 5 ITC? Obviously they have the ability to encrypt these channels as the hundreds of other channels on their sats are encrypted.

Does anyone know why Dish broadcasts these and the ones on Nimiq 5 ITC? Obviously they have the ability to encrypt these channels as the hundreds of other channels on their sats are encrypted.

I believe that NASA is a public channel and supposedly tax payer funded, I am not sure why ION and Angel One are in the clear.

I am assuming Angel One is from the agreement Dish and Sky Angel had back in the day.
Ion I dont know....and really dont want to know the reason. They have some decent shows on there (if you can wade through the paid programs)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts