119 West Networks

direclinks

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2004
119W Networks

I have a dish subscription on 119W. I bought locals, but I have no NETWORKS. Please tell me what networks are available on 119, and how I can get DISH to add them. What do I have to do at my end to get it? My package is America's everything pack plus locals.

I am too far away to have 110 and 119.

By Networks you mean Distants (FOX,CBS,ABC,NBC)?

Sorry, but if that's what you were seeking you can no longer get them. The new law states that if dish delivers you locals you are not eligible for Distants

Networks

I do not care which FOX, NBC, ABC, OR CBS I get. Problem is I have none of them, and I thought I bought them.

What channels should I expect them on if I am told it has been added to my package......of course on Satellite 119.

direclinks said:
I have a dish subscription on 119W. I bought locals, but I have no NETWORKS. Please tell me what networks are available on 119, and how I can get DISH to add them. What do I have to do at my end to get it? My package is America's everything pack plus locals.

I am too far away to have 110 and 119.

It's funny how you go from being someone who is asking for a brokerage company to illegally activate receivers in foreign countries for you to someone who reports the illegal activities you requested help to engage in to someone who acts like they are a newbie barely able to grasp the terminology. I don't know what game you are playing but it's getting a little silly. I have a hunch that you are "too far" because you are asking about reception in a non-US location which would fit your behavior of illegal activity.

And you also have a very foul mouth. The private message you just sent me was highly inappropriate. Just because you got caught engaging in illegal activity and being a hypocrite for criticizing others for the same behavior is no reason to use such language.

You are also a very childish person. Calling someone a "double (expletive)" after calling someone an "(expletive)" is just about as pathetic as they come.

Fraud Company

chaddux said:
It's funny how you go from being someone who is asking for a brokerage company to illegally activate receivers in foreign countries for you to someone who reports the illegal activities you requested help to engage in to someone who acts like they are a newbie barely able to grasp the terminology.

I am believeing you work with the frauds, SATREP in Canada. Go sit on a cactus if you have nothing good to say.

Oh sorry about that. I thought your original post meant you HAD locals but also wanted distants.

With the exception of markets designated as distants, the locals you thought you'd be able to get on 119 are only receiveable within a "spot beam" that covers a big area around the locals market.

You need to have a service address for local markets on a ConUS beam in order for you to receive them in the carribean. An example would be Atlanta, Chicago, New York, or Los Angeles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)