12/21/2012

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

cave1376

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
Hells waiting room (El Paso,TX)
The Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012. They believed that is when the world would end. Scientist think that the alignment of earth and several planets and sun will cause some kind of gravitational shift or other unknown affect to earth. Many tv programs speculate what will happen on 12/21/2012. No one really knows. So I ask, what are your predictions for 12/21/2012.

I believe aliens from outer space will return to earth and let us known we are not alone.

I believe a lot of people will wake up 12/22/12 with hangovers. ;)

I'll believe that I'll wake-up, go to work, return home, and fall asleep while listening to all the Mayan babble on the cable news networks. I predict that I'll have light traffic on the way to-and-from work since many of the doomsday sayers will be home awaiting the end of days.

First of all the Mayans believed no such thing. Their calendar had many cycles with beginnings and ends. This is just the largest cycle in their calendar. It would have been greeted with 10 days or so of celebrations before the new cycle began, just like our new year's parties!

I wonder what the stock market will be like that day with a lot of people expecting the end. I say if it drops like a bomb you should buy buy buy as it will rise high the next day and if something bad happens then no loss (and I don't think anything is going to happen, it's already been said that all but one planet has already lined up with no ill effects).

Not enough people will pay attention to this nonsense to affect the stock market, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)