123W and 129W (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
simple answer--yes

little more advanced...yes. Just put the 2 LNB's right next to each other. You may need a spacer (1/2" piece of wood works good) and a hoseclamp but yes it can be done. I did it for a while and I know others have too :)

edit: found a pic of that particular setup (courtesy of iafirebuff)
(the 129 LNB is on the right...when dealing with multiple LNB"s they go opposite of the clarke belt)

Attachments

• fortec3.jpg
    fortec3.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Keith Brannen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 2, 2006
Southwestern Ontario
little more advanced...yes. Just put the 2 LNB's right next to each other. You may need a spacer (1/2" piece of wood works good) and a hoseclamp but yes it can be done. I did it for a while and I know others have too :)

There are also at least two different style brackets with LNB holders that you can buy to have multiple LNBs on one dish. As well, if you have a spare LNB holder, you make your own bracket out of a piece of light-weight metal and use spacers to adjust the position of the LNB.

Elchucko

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 15, 2005
Full time RVer
I have found it easy to attach additional LNBs with U-bolts. You can also adjust the spacing on the 2nd LNB with the spacing of holes on the metal strip holding the two LNBs together. (See atttached)

Attachments

• U-bolt1.jpg
    U-bolt1.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 151
  • U-bolt2.jpg
    U-bolt2.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 132
  • U-bolt3.jpg
    U-bolt3.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 128
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts