129 transponder 6

Good call. Just one more thing, is there anything blocking the dish. Maybe a branch or something is partially blocking the signal.

The dish is wide open. I guess I'll get to experience dish service.

Thanks for all the advice.

The DP Dual is for the 30'' dish. The triple lnb for the 1000.2 only fits in the the 1000.2 dish.
Sorry I missed that entirely.

But it must be at least worth a try to use my old dish for 129. No?

You probably don't remember but way back when I posted about how 129 was dropping out on Voom channels so I had the installers come back and they peaked 129 at the expense of 119. Now Voom Monstervision is OK but my locals on 119 have pixelation and dropouts on one out of four recordings.

This makes it seem to me the small dish will work if it's aimed at 129 correctly and 119 will be OK if I peak the 1000.2 for it.

Does this make sense for San Diego?

I do remember your problem. :) Yes, that will work. Get a bigger dish for 129 and then peak 119 for better signals. I may go for a 24'' dish for 129 if they turn on my RSN HD, if they don't I'll stay with 61.5.

I was Trying to watch the big ten network HD channel 439 this past week end and could not get a signal. It appears to be on 129 transponder 6.

I get zero signal. I get about 49% signal on 129 transponder 19

No obstructions to the dish

I have had some other HD channels drop out.

Can someone give an explanation of what is happening. Is this just a simple re-alignment needed for the dish?

I think I have a dish 1000+ I get 4 sats 110 118 119 and 129 1so that I can have my local HD's

On the info page I have had a red x under the 129 saying I have had signal loss. Sometimes it is green.

Thanks
Tony

I'm having the exact same problem. I live in Iowa & have a Dish 1000. I have no problems with the other transponders on 129. But my signal strength on Transponder 6 is about 5.

I can pretty much forget about watching TBS-HD or BTN-HD.

I'm having the exact same problem. I live in Iowa & have a Dish 1000. I have no problems with the other transponders on 129. But my signal strength on Transponder 6 is about 5.

I can pretty much forget about watching TBS-HD or BTN-HD.

Other channels on 129 seem to be OK for me also. Just tp6 has zero signal

An update. Technition arrived when scheduled. Re-alligned the dish. and All is well with 129. No other problems.

I can again enjoy The Big Ten HD channels.

NFL Network GB at DAL - PQ was great!

dp34 switch location

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)