137W - Odd question...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
huh? I confused...

137W is the closest satellite TO Alaska

The Alaska mux, which is the scrambled locals from Anchorage, are beamed up for the cable company there (GCI Cable)

no worries...I just was confused by the question originally :)

I was checking thelist and kinda amazing at the vast spread of Alaska longitude

Juneau...134W
Anchorage..149W
Unalaska (on the Aleutian islands)...170W

Yeah, when you ask people what the largest state is it's amazing at how many will try to decide between Texas and Calif...
Have some friends in Anchorage - always told them I'm going to take a vacation up there one day.
Yep... one day...

I'd love to visit Alaska.....someday...maybe when that lottery comes my way...yeah thats it :)

Been there several times. Anchorage, Eagle River, Palmer, Wassila, and almost to Denali. Wife has gone there by pick-up truck and by ferry. I have only gone by air. Going to drive the motorhome up within 2 years. Beautiful. Especially in July - light 24 hours a day! It is a big state. I think they could divide it into 5 states the size of Texas. Our son had a 13 meter dish where he worked to get reliable TV.

I miss seeing that guys that sells matress and bedding LOL.
The matress ranch! Saving dough LOL
I would sub to the channel if possible just to watch those commercials.

Also the guy with car lot that sells "fo by Fo's" (4x4) LOL

I think I saw that commercial the other day. I can get the channels on 139 W when the weather is good here in the NW. When I lived in Alaska I also saw the M Ranch commercials.

They got old but when I saw it the other day now jazzed up some and more refined I had a flash back.

I think I saw that commercial the other day. I can get the channels on 139 W when the weather is good here in the NW. When I lived in Alaska I also saw the M Ranch commercials.

They got old but when I saw it the other day now jazzed up some and more refined I had a flash back.
I have a bunch of those burned on a disk...Seems like on My Network & Fox he is on at least twice a 1/2 hour. First time I saw it I was like "oh hell no" but now those commercials kick butt

truckracer said:
Also the guy with car lot that sells "fo by Fo's" (4x4) LOL
I havent seen a Cal Worthington Ford commercial in a while but I remember when he said "fo by fo" like 50 times in the commercial

truckracer said:
The matress ranch! Saving dough LOL
get more sleep
without counting sheep
and have another night of bliss
across from the busbarn in Wasillia
that is where we is
Save some bucks at the Mattress Ranch :D

Ye good ole Cal, "If you want car go see Cal!!!"

Have had lots of fun with my free C Band addition to the farm here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)