14 TV Shows Likely to Get the Axe After this Season

Wow, of the ones I recognize, I'll be happy to see most of them go.
One problem living in a bubble, watching only what I record, I didn't know about The Neighbors.
Might have to catch a show, and see what is said here in the ABC section.

I don't watch any if these shows other than The Mentalist. I'll be sad to see it go...well, kind if because Jane killed his nemesis and the ratings have been in decline. However, they're still getting 9M viewers to watch it in the Sunday 10:00 time slot, which is nothing to sneeze at for anyone other than CBS. Perhaps if the can cut payroll and get another .5M to watch the recent series reboot, then who knows?

The end of Nikita isn't really news, they were given six episodes to wrap things up.

Haven't seen any of the others but I have Hostages recorded. Is it worth watching?

I watch Dads and Raising Hope. It would not bother me if Dads left since I am borderline of whether or not I want to watch it, perhaps if nothing else is on I will watch that timer. I still like Raising Hope though although it lost some of it's spark from the first few seasons.

I'm not suprised Once Upon a Time in Wonderland might not make it. I really like Once Upon a Time and had really high hopes for the "spin-off" but I forget it's on half the time..... Doesn't quite have the same magic.

I don't watch any if these shows other than The Mentalist. I'll be sad to see it go...well, kind if because Jane killed his nemesis and the ratings have been in decline. However, they're still getting 9M viewers to watch it in the Sunday 10:00 time slot, which is nothing to sneeze at for anyone other than CBS. Perhaps if the can cut payroll and get another .5M to watch the recent series reboot, then who knows?
ditto's

I knew that Once upon a time in Wonderland wouldn't make it. One show like this is alright because the idea was unique, but two is stupid and redundant. The Neighbors was an okay show ,but I won't really miss it. Dracula was downright odd show with Dracula's focus on Energy technology . I liked Dad's because in a way it reminded me of Married with Children. I don't think I laughed so hard in years when they showed the episode of the proctolist doc dieing with his finger up the guy's butt. But none of these shows will be missed when they go in my house. I have to say that there has been so much to watch this season it has been an embarrassment of riches , so to speak. That is, until the Holiday weeks started and it has been rerun city. I'll be glad to see the new year come and we can get back to new shows again.

Naturally, three of the four network shows I record each week are on the list. Sometimes, I think I am bad luck for shows I like. It's the crap everyone ELSE watches that's on forever.

I'm sorry, but almost every show on that list is a turd and painful watch. While I do enjoy certain pain (e.g, flu shots, stitches and having fillings replaced without pain meds), I have no desire to suffer through 30 and 60 minute shows like the overwhelming majority mentioned in the article. That would be cruel and usual punishment. ;)

Naturally, three of the four network shows I record each week are on the list. Sometimes, I think I am bad luck for shows I like. It's the crap everyone ELSE watches that's on forever.

NBC pulls the plug on Sean saves the world

"NBC has decided not to go forward with Sean Hayes rookie comedy “Sean Saves the World,” which has stopped production and effectively been cancelled.
“Sean,” whose first-season order was extended to 18 episodes late last fall, has aired 12 of its 14 completed episodes. NBC will air a “Saturday Night Live” clip show in its time slot this week, and the Winter Olympics will gobble up the night the following three weeks."

http://variety.com/interstitial/?re...-the-plug-on-sean-saves-the-world-1201075230/

No surprise that NBC yanked Sean. I was somewhat hopeful that The Mentalist could survive another season after the recent reboot...but with it going off the air 'till March it's death knell has all but sounded.

Just got 6 hours of my life back... Will get to delete the 12 episodes without watching... I have a feeling there will be a bunch of hours recouped soon. I have most the rookie shows this season sitting unwatched, awaiting the season outcome...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)