16 SWM Switch and Cinema Kit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

HTdoug

Original poster
Apr 3, 2018
Minnesota
I am trying to get internet access to all 16 H25-100's off of a 16 SWM. for some reason no matter how I try to hook it up I can only get internet access on 15 boxes.

I currently have the CCK going directly into a port on one of the 8 way splitters then a 1x2 green splitter going to two receivers with all receivers directly connected to the other 8 way splitters.

I have tried many other ways, ports, cables, different boxes but no matter what I do I can only get 15 boxes to connect to the local internet.
Any ideas or recommendations would be really welcomed. Thank You
doug

:welcome to Satelliteguys HTdoug!
I'm not a tech, so be patient, one of them will see your post and respond soon I'm sure.

DECA is limited to 16 devices and the DECA unit itself counts as one, thus you can only have 15 receivers on the same segment. If you split it into two segments with a DECA on each like Claude suggests it will work since each segment will have only 9 devices.

DECA is limited to 16 devices and the DECA unit itself counts as one, thus you can only have 15 receivers on the same segment. If you split it into two segments with a DECA on each like Claude suggests it will work since each segment will have only 9 devices.

I didn’t know that it was limited to 16.

I don’t think I ever did a fully loaded SWM 16 without at least 1 dual tuner or genie device

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)