1600 PENN

keckge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
Illinois
I don't think that's the answer to abc's modern family unless it really improves with its second episode.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Agree. The promos got me to watch the first episode. Jenna Elfman was the only redeeming feature, and her performance alone will get me to watch the second one, or at least part of it. Unless it really picks up, it is gone for me.

That was one of the worst shows I have ever seen. No amount of tweaking can fix it. Too bad. I like Jenna.

S~

Not sure how I feel about this one, it's on ther dvr thanks to ptat so I will give it a look, but I am guessing it won't become a must watch.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

I like Whitney, too. Better last season, though. It probably won't get picked up again because of the late start. Don't expect Community to get picked up either with all of their turmoil.

S~

Well I guess there's no accounting for taste.. NBC has put out nothing but crap for years. Whitney is the epitome of that crap. Sorry, but finding humor in that show is indicative of brain damage.

Last edited:
I dropped this after 1st also NBC puts out crap these days and the only new show I am enjoying on NBC is Chicago Fire :)

I'll give them Chicago Fire.. For now.. Its got its moments but it definitely has issues that remind me that its on NBC. Im not real optimistic of it getting renewed at this point..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)