Penny Dreadful on Showtime

Well I watched the season three finale last night and at the end of the finale it said THE END. I think that is it for this show. All the stories were abruptly wrapped up in one hour and a major star of the show was killed off and buried. I can't find any trace of a renewal for this show for season 4 on the internet and I don't see it moving forward without a central character that has been featured since season one,so this must be the real end. So now that makes the last show I watched on Showtime and I can now delete it and stop watching Showtime ever again. The only premium service I regularly watch shows on still , is HBO and only because I get it for $10.00 a month.

Yep Penny Dreadful is done.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/20/penny-dreadful-series-finale-john-logan

Couldn't really get into last season, and I gave this season two episodes I think.

With the resurrection of Twin Peaks next year, the new series premiering next week, Roadies and other upcoming shows, Showtime doesn't have enough time to air all of their original programming, if they want to only air it from 9-11PM on Sunday nights. Doesn't surprise me to see Penny Dreadful or House of Lies end this year considering how much Showtime seems to have in the pipeline. I'm thinking either Masters of Sex or The Affair will be done after their next season is complete, but I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)