1in 2 out

muclaren

Original poster
Jun 7, 2008
hello is ther any equipment that lets you input sat cable in 1 reciver
and the 2 reciver does not need the sat cable do not need it
so it is wirless

Last edited:
i mean you only need to put a satlite cable in one reciver and not in the other reciver!!
I meen the cable that comes from the dish and so the other reciver does not need a that cable that comes from the to dish
only the the 1 reciver

so wireless

i mean you only need to put a satlite cable in one reciver and not in the other reciver!!
I meen the cable that comes from the dish and so the other reciver does not need a that cable that comes from the to dish
only the the 1 reciver

I think you mean like a slave out to second receiver. If I recall, this was possible back in the C-band days, but you won't see it now. You can get a DISH dual tuner receiver and that can function like two separate receivers with just one wire coming to it and it has its own TV2 output for a separate show.

so i put a sat cable in this and put the reciver for this on the dish reciver?

No there is no second receiver. at the other end it goes to the TV> You can't so what you want to do. People are trying to prvide you with something close.

Forget all that !! You need a satellite feed for every receiver. That requires a seperate wire. You can't send a signal from one receiver to another. You can run 2 wires from your Satellite dish. 1 to each of your receivers. Thats That! If you for some reason can't run a seperate wire to each of your receiver, then your not going to be using them.

THEN WHAT IS THE
RF Link AVS-5812 Wireless Audio/Video Sender (5.8 GHz)

just to try to clarify for you how this works.

The satellite signal comes from the sky and reflects off the dish, into the lnb which converts it into a signal that can pass down the coax.
The satellite receiver then takes that signal and converts it into a signal your tv can understand.

You can't interrupt that signal, nor do they make a device to send that signal between the dish and the receiver wirelessly. It has to be sent over the coax.

They do make devices to send the signal between the receiver and the tv wirelessly. I don't know exactly how well they work, but if there is absolutely no way to get a cable to a location, it may be something to try. You should put the receiver in a closet, another room, ect... and wirelessly send the picture over to the tv.

Here... I drew up a quick sketch, maybe it'll help show what i mean. And it is horrible quality... but I drew it on a laptop touchpad while sitting in my car.

2561119303_702ac68c20.jpg

hello is ther any equipment that lets you input sat cable in 1 reciver
and the 2 reciver does not need the sat cable do not need it
so it is wirless

the only thing I know about "one in ,two out" is when I hit my tee shot into a hazard and can't play it. I have to take a penalty stroke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)