1k2 to dp44 one wire from dish anyway to do it?

nissan4x4

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 26, 2008
Northwest Arkansas
Hey,back to ask another question,Anyways i have my dish at least 115 ft from my house self install works perfect for the distance rg11. Recently added a dp44 to the mix, and come to find out the dp44 shuts the switch in my dish down.so what i was thinking was, i could install a smaller switch by the dish and have it combine the three orbits and send with one wire.Would this work? Or does dish make an combiner for this situation?
Thanks Nissan

Thanks for the reply,2 receivers, but 4 interior connections. As i move the receivers around to other tv's.
What is a stacker-destacker and where can you get them?

One wire can work with Hopper & Joeys setup. Put the node at the dish and a tap for Hopper & one or more Joeys at the house.

You need one wire for each orbital location to feed the 44 switch - so for a 1000.2 (119, 110, 129) you need 3 lines. There is no way around this.

2 receivers, but 4 interior connections.

Wait a minute here... You are currently feeding two receivers from a 1000.2 via one coax?

I think rglore is onto something with the Hopper/Joey solution, even if you really do have only one coax. Only trouble: Dish won't lease you a H/J system without coming out to install it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts