1k4 plus 119???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yep. Wo calls for removal of 110 only add 1k4 ea of course.

No special programming.

I've seen several of these lately and me being the nerd have other techs asking me why.

Been seeing the same work orders in Wisconsin. Don't know why, must be a bug in the Dish software that creates the best configuration. No reason for EA and 119 here.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Aren't the distant sd locals only available on 119?Could be that is the reason for 119 wing dish.

I saw the same thing earlier for someone who is migrating to EA. It shows the 1k.4 EA install and asks 110 to be removed therefore keeping 119 along with EA. It seems weird to me, there are no NLOS tags on the account so that shouldn't be effecting it. What Teehar said is the only thing I can think of that may be effecting it. I'm gonna see if I can figure out why this is happening....

I have done a few NC's in PA for 1k4 and 500 wing for 119. I can only think it may have to do with a few chnls in their package. I haven't payed enough attention to it to find a pattern. May have to look at the chnl line up on each orbit to figure out what chnl is only on the 119 and not mirrored on the ea

I was looking at our list (was a brief), and everything I've been able to find is mirrored (except sobongo). I'm having it escalated to see if there's a better reason, or if its a system error.

Dish installed the EA dish a few weeks ago. I had a dish for 61.5 and one for 110/119. My locals are on 119 but I don't subscribe (Salisbury and Dish are at odds) so for me it didn't matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)