1st CE on HR34, question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Lanarian

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 2, 2012
Pocatello Idaho
Hello all,
1st post for me.
Downloaded the CE for my HR34 last night (1st CE) and was wondering if there are any special testing procedures or specific features/functions we should be testing? Is this structured at all or is it pretty much watch, play, observe and report?
Haven't had a chance to put the 34 thru its paces yet (Baby sleeping in living room).. but have tested Whole Home and DirecTV2PC:

My system
HR34
H24
Connected to Internet with CCK-Coax (non-wireless CCK)
Whole Home
DirecTV2PC seems to be working as designed, no bugs so far. Never worked before, never saw any playlists, so this is a new development.
Whole Home seems to be working perfectly (Did not have any problems before, and no new bugs introduced)

I will report in again after more testing, but wanted to get initial impressions out there.

You maybe able send a report directly to DirecTV from your receiver? I thought i read it in the CE Faq thread. I could be wrong though?

i download the ce on the h25 lastnight .i have 2 h25 they were not freezing up on the playback today.also download the ce for the hr 34 friday night like it alot better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)