CE's for the first Weekend of March

The CE on the H25 and HR34 has been running great for me this past week. The MRV issues I was having have seemed to be cleared up. I'm hesitant to even upgrade to this weeks CE since things are running so good.

The CE on the H25 and HR34 has been running great for me this past week. The MRV issues I was having have seemed to be cleared up. I'm hesitant to even upgrade to this weeks CE since things are running so good.

not me :D

When you all say that it's running smooth on you HR34, I'm a bit curious because I'm not getting the same results. :-/ I mean, the actual functionality is fine - I haven't missed any recordings, etc. - but I do get visual glitches in the program guide when scrolling and I still have not been able to get Youtube and Pandora. MyDirectv also doesn't seem to work as I get no result. Really strange as I'd assume I should see/experience the same as you all. BUT otherwise I've not had any issues with recordings, viewing, etc.

you are correct visitor. But compared to the N/R or previous CE's this is the most stable one we've had

I am missing youtube and pandora and the My Directv.

What scrolling issues in the guide have you seen?

When you all say that it's running smooth on you HR34, I'm a bit curious because I'm not getting the same results. :-/ I mean, the actual functionality is fine - I haven't missed any recordings, etc. - but I do get visual glitches in the program guide when scrolling and I still have not been able to get Youtube and Pandora. MyDirectv also doesn't seem to work as I get no result. Really strange as I'd assume I should see/experience the same as you all. BUT otherwise I've not had any issues with recordings, viewing, etc.

same here visitor i dont have you tube,pandora or my directv dont work on my hr 34 either :) i have seen no scrolling issues here :)

Occasionally when I scroll through the program guide, the programming information in the grid gets shifted and blocks the area where the channel name and number on the left. It'll stay like this for a little bit and then eventually correct itself. I thought it was minor so didn't think too much of it since it really wasn't much of a nuisance since it would correct itself especially if you scroll again.

Sorry! I was thinking that everyone else was getting a much better experience and getting all those other things. LOL I couldn't tell you how many times I kept rebooting in so many different ways to see if I would get something. Now I don't feel so bad like I was the ugly stepchild. ;)

Edit: I'm going to try to take a pic of the scrolling issue when I get home tonight. :)

its been pretty stable for me as well except for some lag when scrolling through the guide. since sunday i haven't encountered any other issue including MRV.

I got DTV with a HR34 on Feb 2. The software out of the box was a mess from the MRV standpoint with nothing streaming easily to my H24 boxes. It took anywhere from 4-10 retries before it would come through.
The latest CE from last week has given me absolutely no issues with MRV. I have not had a 'try again' on the H24s once.

To be honest I am coming over from Uverse, and with the latest CE, it is smoother than that service was over the last 6 months, so I am just happy as a clam. I also do not know if I want to update to another CE because last weeks is keeping everything running smooth from my viewpoint.
No, I do not have Pandora or Youtube either, but I really don't care at this point MRV is much more important. Also my DTV2PC is working, and it was not on the last NR.

Besides my two nights of weirdnesses on the guide, my HR34 has been smooth and hasn't missed a beat. Had that sucker working out last night. Recording 5 things and 3 TVs watching separate programming from the day before. I was VERY impressed! I can't believe I played around with recording my shows on two 722's with Dish so I could have them in each room.

After reading about how well alot of you guys have done with the latest CE for the HR34.

I am pretty impressed with the results you guys are seeing on it.

As you know, I dont have one, but am keeping track of you guys issues, sounds like they are on to something.
With as much trouble its had till now, if yours is working good, I would skip this weeks CE and update your other recvrs.
Then keep an eye on what is happening with the ones the guys that do update are doing...

I am glad to hear you say that. I think you and myself have been the most vocal about noticing this issue and I have to say I also update both my H25 and HR34 last week so I do not know which one fixed it but I have not got caught in a try again loop all week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)