CE's for the first Weekend of March

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I show 05ba is in the stream for the hr24-500...is redh mistaken?

Downloading now on my hr24-200.

- via iPhone 4S

AlaJoe said:
I am glad to hear you say that. I think you and myself have been the most vocal about noticing this issue and I have to say I also update both my H25 and HR34 last week so I do not know which one fixed it but I have not got caught in a try again loop all week.

Im not sure which fixed it but it sure has been great not hitting try again over and over. I already started the CE download for the HR34 this week. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the H25s. I hope I don't regret this.

Found a glitch. When I hit the list button on my HR20 it said that my MRV has been authorized for my account and it wanted me to enter the name of the location of my DVR. I am now able to do MRV but did not sign up for MRV service.

It was good while it lasted. MRV now gone. It says to call to activate.

That is weird. Why was I able to get MRV after simply downloading a CE?

Here's the scrolling issue that I sometimes have. This was taken after downloading x545 so it still persists to me. After I stop scrolling, this happens but then eventually corrects itself even if do nothing but stare at this screen. The update seems a little smoother for me but it might just all be in my head. :)

IMAG0382.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)