CE's for the first Weekend of March

The response to calling up the guide is much better on my HR24-100. Thisj one looks like a keeper so far.

Did the CE last night on HR23-700 to 0x5ba. Have restarted twice. It notified me that I had Pandora and YouTube. So far I still don't get anything under My DirecTV and no Pandora under Extras. Also when I press right arrow I get message that Interactive Applications are unavailable.
Reset my network to default and reconnected. On Demand works. Other than that, it seems to respond better than previous software.

Any suggestions?

I don't understand what's going on with my HR24/100. I had no major bugs with CE downloades until last week. When I download the CE I run into a bug with the resoultion. When the receiver says that I'm on 480p my tv says I'm on 480i and when I go to 720 or 1080 the screen blows up and half of it is off the screen to the right and bottom.

Last week on Saturday I went back to the NR and it fixed it. Saturday night downloaed it again same issue so went back to the NR.

Yesterday same thing downloaded it and the Screen is very large and it's half off the screen to the right and bottom. So today I went back to the NR and no issue.

Anyone else have this bug?

so good to have the new guide on hr34 and work real good .was there a new download for the h25 it stil freezing on the playback this morning?

Did the CE last night on HR23-700 to 0x5ba. Have restarted twice. It notified me that I had Pandora and YouTube. So far I still don't get anything under My DirecTV and no Pandora under Extras. Also when I press right arrow I get message that Interactive Applications are unavailable.
Reset my network to default and reconnected. On Demand works. Other than that, it seems to respond better than previous software.

Any suggestions?

Enter keyword search "IAMANEDGECUTTER". Then give it 24-48 hours or more. It once took 3 days on one of my HR-24's. Good luck!

Here's the scrolling issue that I sometimes have. This was taken after downloading x545 so it still persists to me. After I stop scrolling, this happens but then eventually corrects itself even if do nothing but stare at this screen. The update seems a little smoother for me but it might just all be in my head. :)

View attachment 74724

That's weird looking.. haven't seen that on my 34 yet.

DVDDAD said:
Enter keyword search "IAMANEDGECUTTER". Then give it 24-48 hours or more. It once took 3 days on one of my HR-24's. Good luck!

Thanks. I restored my old software outside the CE window yeatersay and reinstalled CE last night. Everything works now.

I dont know...

I just noticed something else in my guide. The in-guide advertisements seem to be truncated at the end where it says "Watch Instantly" - despite my resolution, etc. all being correct. I only noticed this after seeing my HR24 which shows the whole line. Does anyone else see this on their HR34? I'll keep looking to see if it's a setting on my side. :)

IMAG0384.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)