2/2/2009 5:22pm Uplink Activity Report - 10 changes

Looks like we can see Fox News HD on 9477 but it's red.

Why?

i saw it too and it says when i click it that it's a subscription channel and to call
I assume it's just not really active or in transition. finally something new happening and starting to show up

I have AT 250 plus HD platinum and I have it in red on 9477. Weird

Are these new channels on the same TP as Versus HD? Man looks like lots of compression on the NHL game tonight St Louis/Detoilet.

my account on dishnetwork.com says I have Gold $10 and platinum $10.

What the hell does this only available in gold HD mean?

I have AEP + HD. I can't see having to *downgrade* to Gold HD to get Fox Business HD. Yet, I don't see Fox Business HD in my guide *at all*. Not even in red.

Some of you are making this more difficult than what it is. If you have AEP plus Gold HD, then you get FoxB HD. If you have AEP only, then you'll get FoxB SD. It's tiered the same as Fox News.

Some of you are making this more difficult than what it is. If you have AEP plus Gold HD, then you get FoxB HD. If you have AEP only, then you'll get FoxB SD. It's tiered the same as Fox News.
If it was tiered the same as Fox News, then I would be able to watch it right now.

I have AEP + HD. I can't see having to *downgrade* to Gold HD to get Fox Business HD. Yet, I don't see Fox Business HD in my guide *at all*. Not even in red.

Why would you have to downgrade? If you have AEP and Gold HD, then you're set. Each SD package has an HD equivalent. For ex: You can't have the lowest SD package and Gold HD. But, you can have AEP and any of the HD packages that you want.