2/2/2009 8:18pm Uplink Activity Report - 2 changes

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 2/2/2009 8:18pm - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 02/02/2009 07:42P - 02/02/2009 08:18P

Channel Package Flag Changes:
9477(205) - FXNWS [MPEG4 HD] - EchoStar3 61.5W TP 27 ConUS beam changed to shown in non-sub's guides (A)
9477(205) - FXNWS [MPEG4 HD] - EchoStar5 129W TP 14 ConUS beam changed to shown in non-sub's guides (A)

Channels in the system: 6511
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

Saw it flipping through channels looking for something to watch. Showing red in my guide right now. SAys I'm not subbed. Ummmm AEP with platinum.

S~

i guess we know why people are seeing this channel in their guide. mine only shows up if i select all channels in the guide. will not show up on the subs only list. i got gold 250 package

Saw it flipping through channels looking for something to watch. Showing red in my guide right now. SAys I'm not subbed. Ummmm AEP with platinum.

S~

Same here. AEP plus platinum HD. See FXNWS HD in red, no FOXB HD in guide at all.

I'm hoping this will be fixed tomorrow/wednesday, cause I'd really like to be able to watch Dave Ramsey in HD.

Same here. AEP plus platinum HD. See FXNWS HD in red, no FOXB HD in guide at all.

I'm hoping this will be fixed tomorrow/wednesday, cause I'd really like to be able to watch Dave Ramsey in HD.

As I posted in the other thread, I did a check switch and am getting with the 250 gold

Glad to see AEP getting it in red. I'm HD Abs and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for when the "storm" hits. Sadly, will prolly have to change to Silver when all is said and done.

check switch

I have seen this before but cannot remember how to do a check switch-HELP???

Glad to see AEP getting it in red. I'm HD Abs and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for when the "storm" hits. Sadly, will prolly have to change to Silver when all is said and done.

I am an Absolute HD sub myself and I was told when I went to the Absolute package that I would still receive new HD channels, but, that the $29.95 price was only guaranteed until February 2009. So, that being said I am hoping since, in looking at the new packages and pricing, to get what I have with the Absolute (in the current packages) would cost me another $28.98/month. That is an unreasonable increase. I was expecting something along the lines of $5-$8. Also to keep on topic, I am seeing 9477 (Fox News HD) in red and not seeing 9476 (Fox Business HD) at all.:confused:

... Also to keep on topic, I am seeing 9477 (Fox News HD) in red and not seeing 9476 (Fox Business HD) at all.:confused:

When they "added" the two fox channels today, they were "available, hidden from non-subs" this update changed fox new to "show in non-subs guide." They didn't make that change with fox business yet.

Fox News, Fx, Speed, and G4 would be the four channels that would get me out of Absolute and into Silver...

I have Top 200 and I have Fox News standard, however when I went to check Fox News in the 9000's, it's blocked in red and I didn't see a mapdown to the 200's.

"9477(205) - FXNWS [MPEG4 HD] - EchoStar5 129W TP 14 ConUS beam changed to shown in non-sub's guides (A)

Channels in the system: 6511
(A) = Available to subscribers"

I dont get this channel. I have 250 plus hd platinum. I guess the report is not correct as it really ISNT available to subs??