2-211K receivers, 1 TV?

Wingnut50

Original poster
Oct 6, 2012
Southwest US
I have a Winegard Trav'ler 1000 mounted on the roof of my RV. It is hooked to a VIP211K receiver with one cable. Could I hookup another 211K to the second cable and use them both with one TV?

I want to keep the 211K because it is the only receiver that works with my portable dish, a Tailgater. There are times that I can't use the roof-mounted antenna because of trees, etc.

I'm open to any suggestions..........

Sure, the trav'ler use a standard dish lnb so yes, you can hook a second 211k to it. and also there is no reason why you can not have 2 receivers hooked up to one tv, although I am not sure why you would want 2 receivers on one tv?

Sure, the trav'ler use a standard dish lnb so yes, you can hook a second 211k to it. and also there is no reason why you can not have 2 receivers hooked up to one tv, although I am not sure why you would want 2 receivers on one tv?
If the TV has PIP it would be useful.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I wanted to be able to watch one program while recording another.

I ended up buying a 612DVR. It costs the same monthly as a 211k w/ a hard drive.

Thanks, all. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts