2/3/2010 2:11pm - Uplink Activity Report - 73 changes

Scott so there is no hope of getting ESPNU HD any time soon or what. Is there still a lawsuit Against ESPN from E* because no one has heard anything about it in a long time!!! Thought it was over when ESPNU sd got moved to a lower tier!!!!!
i would suggest u move to d* but they dont carry it either

charlie just turn on the hd channels now and quit playing games this is getting old waiting until the 10th or the next charlie chat this is bullsh**.just get all the hd channels out there that is available turn them on and promote the hell out of it.dont pick and choose what you want charlie.people on this forum have been demanding espn u hd for a long time and have you got it yet? no!get it put it up turn it on.seems to me charlie dont care about sports channels.this would be great we have superbowl weekend and wouldnt it be nice id charlie would turn on the channels that we know are coming and turn on even more that he may be waiting to turn on later in the year,charlie get with get all te hd out there and may us your customers happy, you may not have enough space u there that is ok but quit downrezzing the quality of the picture.i see its getting worse on the channels.turn the channels up to the best rez going and keep it there.charlie ask your customer what they want you to put up in hd.bustomer are what keeps you in business s start asking us and getting our input or you will drive away customer to your competitors direct tv,cable and soon to be x stream hd.me ill wait and see how the people on here say about it before i get x stream hd

Last edited by a moderator:
charlie just turn on the hd channels now and quit playing games this is getting old waiting until the 10th or the next charlie chat this is bullsh**.just get all the hd channels out there that is available turn them on and promote the hell out of it.dont pick and choose what you want charlie.people on this forum have been demanding espn u hd for a long time and have you got it yet? no!get it put it up turn it on.seems to me charlie dont care about sports channels.this would be great we have superbowl weekend and wouldnt it be nice id charlie would turn on the channels that we know are coming and turn on even more that he may be waiting to turn on later in the year,charlie get with get all te hd out there and may us your customers happy, you may not have enough space u there that is ok but quit downrezzing the quality of the picture.i see its getting worse on the channels.turn the channels up to the best rez going and keep it there.charlie ask your customer what they want you to put up in hd.bustomer are what keeps you in business s start asking us and getting our input or you will drive away customer to your competitors direct tv,cable and soon to be x stream hd.me ill wait and see how the people on here say about it before i get x stream hd

Yell at Charlie, not at us :)

not yelling at you i'm yelling at charlie.i have wrote him a letter,e-mailed him and called in to dish and complained about this...these waiting games with charlie is getting old in getting hd.i give direct tv credit they tell there customers when they are getting new channels and its that day when we get up in the morning not at night like charlie likes to do.wouldn't it be nice if charlie would have the channels on in the morning instead of waiting till the end of the day?at least direct keeps communications wit their customers.the only thing keeps me with dish is their dvrs.if direct gets better dvrs i'm gone from dish or even if x stream turns out to be good hopefully not like voom was.glad i have no commitment left with dish and wont be getting into one.

There is a good chance next week will bring about 10 new
HD channels, and Dish Network is launching another
satellite in March that should be working to add more
HD channels by the end of May

maybe if u used puncuation and sentences we might understand u

FYI... I corrected the uppercase posts and quotes. If your shift key does not work please turn off the caps lock and type in all lowercase. Any further all uppercase posts will be deleted instead of editing them.

There is a good chance next week will bring about 10 new
HD channels, and Dish Network is launching another
satellite in March that should be working to add more
HD channels by the end of May

thank you for your reply:)