2 Diseq-c to 4x4 switch?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Earving

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
Can I connect two diseq-c to a 4x4 DTV switch to use the 22khz switch that had this switch? One diseq-c to 13v port and the other to 18v or how?
If not how can I connect two diseq-c without a 2x1 22khz switch and use the 4x4?
Another kind of diseq-c?

Thank's.

are you trying to hook up 2 dual LNB's?

if so, run both lines from one LNB to the 13v & 18v on the multiswitch and the opther lNB to the 13+22k & 18+22k sides

4 outputs and no diseqc switches needed :)

I want to hook up at least 6 satellites to the two diseq-c (4 in one) and (2 in the other) and the the two outputs of the two diseq-c's connected two a 22khz switch but I only have a 4X4 DTV switch, can I use this switch to be used as a 22khz on off, but this switch have the polarities separated.

you need a 22k switch unless you wanna get like 1/2 of satellites (either H or V)

I want to hook up at least 6 satellites to the two diseq-c (4 in one) and (2 in the other) and the the two outputs of the two diseq-c's connected two a 22khz switch but I only have a 4X4 DTV switch, can I use this switch to be used as a 22khz on off, but this switch have the polarities separated.

You can't do it this way. You'll need 3 4x4 multiswitches hooked to 3 of the ports on a diseqc switch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)