2 Hopper 2 Joey questions? Reguarding interface.

budda

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Oconomowoc
If you have two Hoppers and two Joeys. Setup would be 1 H and 1 J on two sets of tv's. 4 total. Same house same network. Each Hopper has a OTA tuner. So 2 OTA tuners. Will you be able to play and view content from one Hopper to the next. Or are these considered separate? Hope what I am asking is clear. Thanks :)

But you can start recording a program, and then the other Hopper can watch the recording in progress. Just let it get at least 30 seconds or so ahead before starting. You'll be a few seconds behind live, but close enough.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Don't forget to run check switch.
Thanks for the info. I am preparing for the install. I need to wait till it is warm enough to try a new install for a new Dish. Right now to much snow too cold. If I got it now I think it would be hard to have them come back out to put a new dish up later. This is because the upgrade is for 24 months. Then no cost to me. If I add a dish in 4 months I am guessing I would be charged? The new dish is so I can get my HD locals thru the satellite. I have a ANT. But not sure If that would work with the PTAT. I am going to get two OTA adapters but I really want the sat feed also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)